Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does citre shine shampoo/conditioners work?

You know, I've tried them all. Citrus Shine is okay for awhile, but like any other, you have to change off. I have yet to find a shampoo/conditioner that really does what it says. The new Herbal Essences isn't too bad, but again, it seems like the hair gets used to it, or it builds up and you have to switch again. I have used everything from V05 to Nexxus and after a week of using the product, it seems not to work anymore.Does citre shine shampoo/conditioners work?
i dont really think its the best to be honest with u..i have used everything cuz alot of shampoos dry my hair out so i have found that the best shampoo and conditioner is dove sheer moisture..trust me its freakin awesome.Does citre shine shampoo/conditioners work?
I think it is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used bar none

No comments:

Post a Comment