Monday, December 28, 2009

Best shine glaze/ heat protector/ color treated shampoo for dyed black hair?

I'm dying my hair black next weekend and I need help keeping it healthy looking.





1) What heat protector should I be using? I know it's horrible, but I either straighten or curl my hair everyday, and I want to avoid getting dry disgusting dead ends again.





2) What shine glaze should I use? I want my hair to look very shiny without looking greasy. Does a heat protector double as a shine glaze?





3) What shampoo/conditioner should I use to keep my hair from fading?





In case it makes any difference, my hair is a normal texture. It's not too dry or too greasy.





Thank you for helping!Best shine glaze/ heat protector/ color treated shampoo for dyed black hair?
for shampoo/conditioner I use this stuff, it's pretty good:





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment