Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is panten ice shine shampoo and conditioner good?

no, Pantene test on animalsIs panten ice shine shampoo and conditioner good?
Im not keen on any Pantene product - seems to coat my hair and leave it lanky.





Loving at the moment beer shampoo (any really) totally repairs my hair, and makes it look fab all day.





xxIs panten ice shine shampoo and conditioner good?
I don't particularly like it... I like herbal essence, or The original source. Preferably the mint one...
It makes your hair mega shiny, but it coats it in crap and within a few hours its greasy. Don't reccomend it.
I use it, nice smell! Dont think anything would make your hair look like Anna Friels though! lol x
i like it i use it quite often and it wokrs too


it has a nice smell
yes very
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment