Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner to get if you want nice silky hair with shine?!?

like i don't know what to choose because i haven't tried a lot of hair products.





i have light brown hair and when it air dries it turns wavey.





just to let u know!Whats the best shampoo and conditioner to get if you want nice silky hair with shine?!?
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!








btw if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>





love,


B.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner to get if you want nice silky hair with shine?!?
Treseme!


I have wavy brown hair too :]


So i use treseme colour thrive. it makes my hair shiny and bright!


Th treseme conditioner (its in a white bottle!) i dont use it every time i wash my hair, just once a week :]





Hope this helps





xx
herbal essences dangerously straight. it does wonders for my frizzy hair! heres what it looks like to help you in the store:





http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/12234/15_2007/ScreenHunter_05%20Apr.%2014%2013.06.gif
i get Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner
john frieda weather works conditioner and shampoo.





worked for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment