Monday, December 28, 2009

I need a really good shampoo that's sorta cheap, but works really great. I need more shine! Anyone??

I have dark blond hair, and I need to find a shampoo that adds shine, and smells good! Something nice, but not anything too pricey!





Thnx,


PumpkinPasty88I need a really good shampoo that's sorta cheap, but works really great. I need more shine! Anyone??
Garnier Fructis or Nexxus





Good luck!I need a really good shampoo that's sorta cheap, but works really great. I need more shine! Anyone??
Well I suggest you go to Pure Beauty and buy a product called ';Halo.'; It works really well and helps restore the beauty in your hair. It can also help thinning hair and will make you hair look fuller and more healthy!
pantine
Pantene has a new shampoo out that gives extra shine. It's called Ice Shine.
I love Garnier Fructis. I use the Sleek %26amp; Shine and it works great.
i use dove and it work great, smells good, and is cheap. also try herbal essences and neutrogena. or V05. hope that helps!
I am certain you will like this one:Sheer Blonde Highlight activating moisturizing shampoo by John Frieda, it comes in for different blonde shades it is large tube and at $6.49 it lasts for a long time, I shampoo almost daily . I think this not too pricey, since that is all you need. Give it a try,















































grieda
I like Dove,it makes my hair soft %26amp; shiny.
well how cheap do you want to go.. Here is what u do





1. get V05 shampoo and Conditioner, anytype that is 4 ur hair.





2. also get some hair cholesterol! its a must and use a heat cap





3. NEVER USE HAIR GREASE! u are blonde...


4. get a hair serum that adss shine and body like


(placenta) for hair or try





5. a hair moouse from VO5 and some hair oil sheen





6. if you want to never forget to use hair lotion to control frizz and fy aways





TOTAL PRICE : 7:00 dollar at the most


vo5 shamp/Condi= 2.00


Hair moouse VO5= 1.00


hair cholestrol= 2.00


hair serum 1.50
garnier fruticis hope that helps!
Neutrogena has this great clarifying shampoo! It is arouns six-eight dollars! However you should concentrate on a great conditioner to get the shine you want. Pantene always does that trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment