Saturday, December 19, 2009

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo/conditioner?

If you've used it, did it coat your hair a lot and weigh it down? It's supposed to be for fairly frizzy hair or dry hair, but I'm definitely not the biggest fan of it. It coats wayy too much. Any other suggestions? I want a shampoo/conditioner that DOESN'T weigh my hair down like that.Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo/conditioner?
Definitely- I had Garnier for a while and realized it just wasn't worth it. Right now, I have Herbal Essences and LOVE it. They have a whole bunch of new shampoo/conditioner lines that are tailored for your hair type and smell oh-so-good.Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine shampoo/conditioner?
I use that now. I love it. My hair always feels light and airy now. Give it a try.
dove, suave are the best shampoo/condiotioner for me


herbal ecencess is fine to
garnier and pantene pro v have a load of wax in them- look in the ingredients for parafin- or other form of wax substitutes- thats why it gets so heavy you can do a few things - use less of the garnier- switch to Dove if you must get hair products from drug stores- or if you're looking for something of quality try Oscar Blandi jasmine Hair therapy- available at Sephora or frederik fekkai hair products also available at sephora.com
my hairdresser says that garnier is not good for your hair because of the acids. when i want my hair to feel light and bouncy, i used herbal essence, but it can strp the natural oils from your hair. Try using smaller amounts of conditioner and use the hairdryer while tipping your head upside down... lol i know it sounds silly but it dry's ur hair with your roots on end instead of blowing them down and weighing them down... Good luck! xx
i really dont like it!!! if you want some amazing shampoo, i would get the matrix sleek look products. they are a little pricey, but they work SOOOO muchh better than any thing that u get in the walmart or walgreens. really. this stuff is good!!! :]


PiNk
Yeah, I use it.. and I like it... However, I only wash my hair 2x times a week AND I wash it with a couple tablespoons of baking soda to rinse out any residues... I suppose if you use the shampoo/conditioner everyday it would weigh down your hair... Especially, if you use other styling products...





Maybe try alternating that shampoo with a clarifying shampoo....





good luck
If you must use a drug store brand try Tresemme. It seems to work pretty well!
I don't like it but it works wonders on my friends hair so idk. I am a pantene pro v girl. I love how my hair feels and it helped my split ends and my hair is growing. But some people don't like pantene pro v. You should try different shampoos in till you find the one that works best for you. A lot of my friends use the Aussie collection and LoVe it!! Good Luck!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment