Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo for shine and bounce?

Okay.... I have thin blonde hair and I've been looking for a perfect shampoo. I've tried Suave, Paul Mitchell, Pantene, and Garnier Fructis! The one that I seem to like the best is Garnier..... but Im looking for shine and bounce!! Anyone have any ideas???Shampoo for shine and bounce?
Dove and Garnier Fructise are my personal favs. I heard that putting salt water in your hair aftr shampooing thickins your hair strands, ive never tried it, but its worth a shot!! Also, you can soak some flax seeds in warm water for like,3 hrs, then you rub it all in your hair. Leave it in for 30 mins, then rinse. Do this, maybe, once a week. Supossedly leaves your hair shiney and thick. You can also take egg and the meat from an aloe leaf and mix them together, then apply that to your scalp. The egg adds cholesterol, which adds shine and bounce and the aloe adds vitamin to make your hair healthy. I know it sounds gross, but Its a fam recipe, ive been doing it forever. It works. Hope I helped! =)Shampoo for shine and bounce?
Try a gloss, it isn't a shampoo, you put it on afterward and leave it for a few minutes. It removes deposits of hair gunk. Also try rubbing dry baking soda in hair after washing then rinse it out, or a cool water rinse and squirt of lemon juice.
garnier fructis


its the best ever, ive been using it forever and its amazing. try the XXXvolume one, that might help with the bounce.
Sunsilk,


it makes your


hair glossier, and


it says it makes your


hair bounce, i've used it


and it makes you layers stand


out way more, and your hair silky.
I've used them all too....but I like Garnier the best too
garnier totally
vo5..


treseme


john frida
ok do the john frieda blonde collection- i love that it works sooo good- it strengthens your hair, shine, and highlights, and my hair comes out like perfect when i use it

No comments:

Post a Comment