Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner leaves your silky and a bright shine?

Does pantine work?What shampoo and conditioner leaves your silky and a bright shine?
yes pantene pro-v works i use these big bottles 10xs stonger shampoo and conditioner in my opinion i think out of all the shampoos and conditoners i have used i think this is the bestWhat shampoo and conditioner leaves your silky and a bright shine?
I use Aveda Damage Remedy. But it's very expensive. I've used lots of stuff from stores, but I've come to realize that basically anything from a salon should do the trick. To me, over the counter stuff is junk. But that's just my opinion.
pantene pro-v shine poducts
Use Biosilk. Also once you have dried it you can apply Biosilk Silk Therapy and that makes it extra soft and shiney. It smells great too! You can get it a beauty shops, and I've seen it at some Walmarts, Ulta 3, Walgreens, and CVS. Hope this helps!
pantene may leave your hair weak....I recommend toni and guy, John freida..





tips- massage the conditioner into your hair and wrap a warm towel over your head...leave for 10 mins (deep conditioning)

No comments:

Post a Comment