Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which one is the best of all - Dove Shampoo,Pantene Pro-V Shine or Garnier Fructice?

well personaly i like sunsilk the best. its cheap and really dose what it says it will. dove didnt do anything special for me. pantene coats your hair in what is almost plastic so it may look good idk if its healthy and I only used garnier like once when my sister was dying my hair it was ok but really was nothgin special.Which one is the best of all - Dove Shampoo,Pantene Pro-V Shine or Garnier Fructice?
okay dove is good but it kind of makes you hair oily, pantene is good i use it but u need to use it a few times until the results show and garnier fructice is really good too except u have to use it a few times tooWhich one is the best of all - Dove Shampoo,Pantene Pro-V Shine or Garnier Fructice?
I think Garnier is the best of the three. Garnier smells good and keeps my hair shiny and bouncy. Dove is for people with dry hair. Pantene only makes my hair shiny for the first few times I use it then it flattens my hair.
ive tried all of them and i prefer Garnier because Dove made my hair very oily and Pantene takes awhile to work.
i like herbal essenses myself. garnier sucks. dove is ok. pantene pro-v is the best out of those 3
garnier =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment