Monday, December 28, 2009

Shine shampoos and conditioners?

Hi im trying to make my hair really shiny and silky. What shampoo (inexpensive) do you recommend from your use?? I want to get something that works. Pantene, SunSilk,Suave, those kinds of brands, which is the best?Shine shampoos and conditioners?
I use Sheer Blonde, and I have soft, shiny hair.Shine shampoos and conditioners?
I like Redken a lot. It's a little more than Pantene, but those cheaper brands are really bad for your hair. You can get Redken in your local grocery store or drug store (I get it at Rite Aid). Maybe $11 each?





There are a couple of lines from Redken that might benefit you: Smooth Down or Clear Moisture.


http://www.redken.com/products/haircare





Also, I recommend getting a shine spray. The Biolage one is great. You use just a little bit on dry hair. They have great shampoos and conditioners, too. Available at Rite Aid as well.


http://biolage.com/products/biolage/
I use Garnier Frutic And i get complements on my hair all the time they usually say that its very soft and shinny you should try it :)
dont use suave or pantene, their really bad for your hair. you should use john frieda brilliant brunnette =)

No comments:

Post a Comment