Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pantene Ice Shine shampoo?

Is that a good quality shampoo/conditioner?Pantene Ice Shine shampoo?
Pantene makes awful products. I'm a hair sylist and am constantly having to turn people away from Pantene. When they switch even to another supermarket brand they notice how much healthier there hair is.Pantene Ice Shine shampoo?
I prefer the regular pantene you know like the 'for dry hair' 'for normal hair' ones. The Ice Shine was good but it was somehow different, it didnt make my hair as soft as the other stuff which makes it harder to work with. I wouldn't personally recommend it to a friend but go ahead and try it for yourself. Its not too bad. It might just be the shampoo for you lol
no its completley full of chemicals! its real bad stuff!





go for something a bit more natural.





most shampoos like pantene eventaully dry out your hair!





good luck x
No, Pantene stuff is crap.
I used this before, it made my hair feel nice but it didn't give the shine I hoped for.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment