Monday, December 28, 2009

What shampoo and conditioner is best for dandruff, shine, and oiliness?

Here's my hair type:





-I'm Filipino (I guess my race will help?)


-Age 13 girl (teenagers DO get oilier right?)


-The roots are like oily and like a few inches down it's just normal. like soft and a little oily.


-my hair is a little wavy and kind of straight.


-it's highlighted (color treated)


-I have some dandruff. it's not severe, but it's on the roots.


-I have loads of different shampoos and conditioners. I tried a lot of different ones for my hair: Aussie, Pantene, Bath and Body Works Conditioner, White Tea (hair salon brand), Herbal Essences, Sunsilk and Creamsilk.


-Currently I'm using Head and Shoulders








So, are there any shampoo and conditioners you would recommend to me? I preferably want my dandruff and oiliness away, and just have it evenly moisturized.





Also, is there any advice on any food i can eat to make my hair healthier or something? What else I can do?





Thanks :)What shampoo and conditioner is best for dandruff, shine, and oiliness?
you can try t-gelWhat shampoo and conditioner is best for dandruff, shine, and oiliness?
Nizoral shampoo is the way to go. you only have to use it 2-3 times a week, so you can continue using shampoo and conditioner beneficial to your other hair issues. you also have the option of just shampooing your scalp with the nizoral, then using your regular shampoo on the rest of your hair. getting rid of the dandruff will help with the oiliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment