Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pantine Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo?

If you've used it, tell me, does it really work? Is it any good?Pantine Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo?
Like any Pantene product it needs to be used exclusively for a period of time, before you see the full results.





I mostly shampoo every day (except when my hair is particularly dry, and then I will just condition it). When I tried the Ice Shine, I used it every day for two weeks. I noticed after the first five days that my hair was shining briliiantly in any light. Which was amazing for me, because my flyaway hair is normally anything but shiny!





So I quite happily went on using it every day for another week. But then I started to notice that my hair, although still shiny, was beginning to look lank and greasy, and it just got worse the next two days.





Now, when I want to have that intense shine for a special date on a Saturday night, I start using the Ice Shine on Tuesday, and every day until Saturday. And then on Sunday I switch off to one of my other shampoos to avoid the grease buildup.Pantine Pro-V Ice Shine shampoo?
Buy your favourite brands beauty products from Amazone ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/





Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Makeup/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to: Hot oil massages


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com
i love pantine it makes your hair beautiful
No cant say i've used it but i know someone who has. To me depending on your hair the best shampoo is Dove Therapy.
Yes, Ive used Pantine products before and they didn't work for me. I can tell you what does work...Ojon. This product works for all hair types, not just certain ones. They have a whole line of haircare products. Go to Sephora.com and type in Ojon. It will bring the whole line. I think for $45 you can buy a gift set with everything you need to get started. This will make your hair healthy, shiny, strong and it will repair and grow your hair. Good luck and I hope this helps.
I love it. i had very dull hair even tho it's pretty healthy. i used pantene most the time. this pro ice is the bomb.Shine, shine and more shine!!!! But it takes about 3 shampoos to work.
I don't like it! When i used it it did not do my hair any diffrent!
yup yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment