Saturday, December 19, 2009

I was wondering what i can use to make my shelties fur more silky and soft and shine..I tryed many dog shampoo?

What can i use to make her coat shining and soft?I was wondering what i can use to make my shelties fur more silky and soft and shine..I tryed many dog shampoo?
I just use a regular dog shampoo on my shelties, but I do comb their hair every day. One of my dogs has really silky hair, and my other dog has a more rough coat. I find that shampooing them about once a month to every 6 weeks helps, and my dogs have their own blow dryers for winter months.I was wondering what i can use to make my shelties fur more silky and soft and shine..I tryed many dog shampoo?
I have a Blue Melre Sheltie and his coat is soft and shiny. I use Fish Oil pills 2 times a day.He thinks he is getting a treat.I also feed Solid Gold Lamb and Rice
lots of brushing


natural products?


and lots of food is made to help coats


but its grain in foods that gives them the oils to make their coats shiny so i would research what types of grain you can give them that wont make them fat


haha



give it a fish oil supplement. you can get it the pet store.
ask a dog groomer. they probably know better =]
Basically lots of grooming!


As shelties have very thick coats grooming at least once a day is essential to avolid matts. To make the coats silkier simply get a squirt bottle and fill it with water. Spray it on the dogs coats before grooming. It make their fur silkier and softer and also helps stop the fur being damaged when you brush it.


Also, when you groom, brush then comb, not the other way around





Hope that helped!
well do i have a answer for you.Give your dog the grease you use to cook.It has vitamins a gog needs,and it will make there hair shinier and prettier than ever.it really works.also give them rice,and left over food.
A change in diet


A couple of eggs per week


Some Fat Free Plain Yogurt - spoonful in her food


A sardine in the food 2-3 times a week





Stop shampooing so much and if you must then use a good conditioner for the hair.





good luck





Hottttttttttt Dogggggggggg
Go to revival pet products on line. I bought some shampoo and conditioner on their for my Sheltie with oatmeal in it.


Her hair shines like silk now.



Better food.
May sound silly but try giving her a cup of tea. I have a whippet *****, she's 8 years old She has tea with milk %26amp; occasionally when I have visitors with sugar her coat is lovely %26amp; shiny although she has started to go grey around the muzzle now. I have a Whippet puppy who is showing signs of interest in cups so perhaps she will develop a taste for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment