Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone use Matrix sleek and shine shampoo?!?

Does it work for you to make your hair lookin sleek?Does anyone use Matrix sleek and shine shampoo?!?
ive used it but i think that suave sleek is just as good and smells better...it says right on the bottle compare to matrix it an orange bottle at half the priceDoes anyone use Matrix sleek and shine shampoo?!?
I use Matrix curl life curl definer, and I love it. Takes the frizz out and makes my hair shine and easy to style. (Also smells awesome).
I dont use Matrix sleek and shine.If you want sleek


or shiney hair,get a bowl and pour olive oil in it.After that,put your hair in it and leave it there for five minutes.Dont worry.It will come out.Just wash it afterwards.Trust me.It will work!
I bought some a few years ago when the local salon had a big sale, as it is a little expensive. My hair is kind of strange in that it is thin, but I have alot of it (very thick, yet very fine hair). My hair seemed to like it though.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment