Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo whould make my hair shiniest? Aussie, or Fructis Garnier Shine?

ThanksWhich shampoo whould make my hair shiniest? Aussie, or Fructis Garnier Shine?
FructisWhich shampoo whould make my hair shiniest? Aussie, or Fructis Garnier Shine?
garnier fructis thats what i use
FRUCTIS
Fructis. I use that and it sure does work
Neither. I REALLY suggest the you use:





Burt's Bees Shampoo


Grapefruit and Sugar beet


Super Shiny





!!!!!





I love it and so does my hair!!
Aussie: ';If it's good enough for Kangaroo's....it's good enough for You!';
My hair LOVES the Fructis Garnier Shine!!!! :)
I haven't tried neither of them,but my cousin said Fructis Garnier works!
try Biosilk, it's a little pricey but it words wonders.
Try both at once. Sure, your hair might fall out, but it'll be shiny and smooth.
Fructis is great shampoo - I got tired of buying professional shampoos at 20 to 30 dollars a bottle. I tried Fructis and my hair looks better now than it ever did. I'm hooked.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment