Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have brown hair and they are very dry.wat should i do to make them soft and shine?which is the best shampoo?

tell me the best shampoo that is avalible and will make my hair soft,smooth and sliky.


thanks for your helpI have brown hair and they are very dry.wat should i do to make them soft and shine?which is the best shampoo?
';Pantene'; Classic formula


shampoo plus conditioner





That's what I use and I get alot of compliments on how soft


and silky my hair is.Also,it smells great!


Your hair will FEEL so good and light,you get that airy feeling!


YUM!! :)I have brown hair and they are very dry.wat should i do to make them soft and shine?which is the best shampoo?
Hey Priya, Shampoo is not always the best way.....





Try Indian Ayurveda now,


It's simple and effective.. You must be knowing wat is shikakai (you are an Indian afterall).We'll also need Reetha, neem and some amla. they all are available on general stores.


Grind them and rub gently wuth water.





you may need to use a separate conditioner afterwards...you may use egg white as a conditioner





So, go for it and get the results.
u can use any type of shampoo but 1 hour before u have u r shower apply some coconut oil for u r hair every time u have shower then u will get soft shine hair
i like loreal

No comments:

Post a Comment