Thursday, December 24, 2009

L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo?

Basically, i got told about this shampoo by my hairdresser, as i was saying how i was sick of my hair turning yellow whenever i got blonde highlights put in.





I get the two blondest highlights put in my hair, and ask for them put in so that it looks all one colour, and it does. It looks blonde which i want.





Anyway, i've been looking up reviews on the internet about this shampoo, some people are saying only use it once a week as it can turn your hair purple(?!)





Some are saying that it can dye your hands, so where gloves(?!)





Some are saying that it is purely for appearance, and that it doesn't actually wash your hair, just makes it look better. Therefore, if that is the case, will i be able to use another shampoo straight after i have used this one, or will it cause the L'oreal to stop working?





Any TRUE information on this product would be greatful.





ThanksL'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo?
i have blonde highlights also, and i use that shampoo.


I have been for over a month now and my hair has not turned purple and my hands have not been died.


But what i do is i use the shampoo and then the conditioner and then i use tresemme conditioner. (it sounds a little silly i know but it works extremely well.)


I hope this helps.L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Shine Blonde Shampoo?
Lavender shampoos contradict brassiness in blond colors way after the coloring, such as brassiness from well-water that contains a lot of iron. They do not stain the hands, they actually do nothing much for a blonde that wasn't blonde enough to start w/. Senior women who are white in particular use it to beautiful there white hair white and get out the impurities (see above: iron in the water). ONLY IF your hair is EXTREMELY DAMAGE AND Porous could it even *possibly* turn you purple, and news flash to your stylist, if your hair is slightly, even slightly rusty orange or light orange, the lavender is not going to contradict this b/c blue cancels out orange! Why isn't she toning your hair? (read below)





It's not your hair. It's not going to be resolved by a shampoo either. And if your hair is truly deep yellow and/or brassy, a lavendar shampoo should not even be a question.





I know you want so much to be a beautiful blonde; my specialty is pastel blonds and color correction (most of my clients come from another salon! not from a home job!)





The question I would ask you is this: does your stylist bleach your hair (I am automatically assuming that she foils your hair for a multidimensional blond color. This is going to take to long so let me just say this:





your stylist is to blame! even if your hair is blackest black, there is a viable method for getting it blonde! you cannot have lightest blondes and ultra lightest blonds w/ bleach alone! you must, absolutely must tone your hair to the correct shades of blonde and when i say ';correct,'; i mean your preference of color. she is trying to save time w/ you at the expense of quality! and if your hair is in good condition (which I suspect it does *not* look like hay) you may have to bleach 2x. It's not uncommon. In lieu of bleach 2x, she may opt to bleach 1x and then paint on 2 colors w/ a regular 20 vol and foil, or she may apply 2 toners w/ a 30 or 40 vol to get some lift out of them and they contain less chemicals. If she chooses to bleach 2x, she may opt for two different blonde toners (toners MUCH gentler than regular color although it goes on the same way) and, in that case of bleach 2x use a very gentle (almost color deposit/neutralize only) 10 vol developer. Also, take notice of her mixing habits! (mixing color and developer) Developers must be canned if they are left open b/c the hydrogen peroxide tends to evaporate and the developer loses its ';punch.';





Thing is dear, your stylist is *not* stupid! She knows she didn't do a good job and so she tells you it is your ';hair's'; fault and sells you a toning shampoo but never bothers to try and do more to correct the problem while she has you in her shop.





The next time this happens, do this for me, would ya? Say, ';You know what? I've grown to love these warmer tones! They are so trendy! I can't wait to let eve0ryone know who has been asking, who my stylist is! My friends seem to think I'm coloring my own hair, but I've got the best kept secret and ready to let it out of the bag!'; She will turn colors during these words, but you must smile and remember what I told you! tip her and NEVER EVER EVER go back to her EVER again!

No comments:

Post a Comment