Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone tried the shampoo ';pantene ice shine';. does it really work?

have you seen my avatorHas anyone tried the shampoo ';pantene ice shine';. does it really work?
Thanx





Mike Report Abuse
Has anyone tried the shampoo ';pantene ice shine';. does it really work?
I have tried this shampoo not to long ago and it made my hair oily and weighed it down. A good way to shine up your hair is get the shine serum SO SEXY from victoria's secret. It works great can't tell it's in and smells awesome.
I never tried that but I use pro-v for fullness and their mousse for extra fullness and like them better than most products I've tried.
ive tried it. its ok but it doesnt really make your hair shiny.
It just cleans like regular shampoo. Nothing special. And if I were you I wouldn't use Pantene products. It makes your hair dry after you use it a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment