Monday, December 28, 2009

Hi shine burandy black shampoo????

Hi. I want to purchase Shapleys Shampoo for black horses. My only main concern is that how do i get it on her face without harming her?? I want her face to match her body, so, how do i do it??? Where can i purchase it online??Hi shine burandy black shampoo????
just be careful when your putting it on her face..... I'm sure you can get those items at www.horse.comHi shine burandy black shampoo????
I might use it on her cheeks, but definetly not her face markings. I probably would get a face sponge, get it damp, wipe her nose, eyes, and ears and her face. It you are really stuck on using it on her face, get a spounge the size of the tack cleaning ones and put water and soap on it. Then I would wipe gently on the desired areas. Then get a body spounge, fill it with water and rinse over where you applied soap.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment