Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shine, volume, hydration, and everything else important. What would be a good shampoo?

What shampoo would be good to use for shine, volume, and hydration that is cheap and available at places like WalMart, Zellers or Atlantic Superstore?


Nothing like Pert or Dove, though. I'd also like for something that smells wonderful!


Thanks :)Shine, volume, hydration, and everything else important. What would be a good shampoo?
Try the L'oreal Vive Pro products.


I've got super curly and thick hair, and it works really really well for me, and it still smells nice.


They're cheap, and I'm very picky about my hair products, so, you should give it a try. Shine, volume, hydration, and everything else important. What would be a good shampoo?
***NOT! PANTENE****!!!!! Over a long period of time it will harm your hair more than it will help it! It ahs some of the same chemicals in it that they use for rat poisoning! Don't believe me? Go to a salon and ask a hairstylist.
Hi, try some SunSilk hair products these are great and their is one just for you plus you will love the great smell and it last.
i adore pantene products, they make your hair so silky and healthy feeling, almost like the girls in the commercials!
pantene.works gr8. i myself am a pantene girl

No comments:

Post a Comment