Monday, December 28, 2009

Should i use tressme shampoo or pantene ice shine???

I have tried tressme before and it works well but the scent doesnt last long in my hair and it doesnt clean that well. i have have also tried pantene before but not the ice shine so if you could hekp me out that would be great thx..=DShould i use tressme shampoo or pantene ice shine???
Tresseme....does clean well, find the scent it leaves behind is just a clean smell. pantene...bad reviews, mainly if you color your hair it washes the color out sooner.Should i use tressme shampoo or pantene ice shine???
I find them both crap but that schartzcoff total repair is really good.
heard bad reviews about pantene stick to tresseme
Neither. Pantene will really damage your hair over a period of time, and the chemicals they use in the shampoo are just bad.


And if Tressme isn't working for you. I'd suggest you try Herbal Esscences. They have all kinds of types to buy depending on your hair type. And if you say, the shampoos you use don't clean well, Herbal Esscences has a shampoo/conditioner called ';drama clean'; and it works really well! and they also smell soooo good. and the scent does last for a long time.


good luck!!
I would go with Pantene. One of the best brands I think. I usually have the best results with Pantene.


So yeah go with Pantene. =]
Pantene will ruin your hair.





If the choice is between tresemme and pantene, choose tresemme.





I like biolage the best though. It is more concentrated, so even though it seems more expensive, it lasts longer and it is way better for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment