Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best shampoo for health and shine?

I want a shampoo that will make my hair shiny but not strip any of the color or health from it. I recently dyed it back to my natural color (very dark) and I want a shampoo that can accentuate the shine without damaging. Any options?Best shampoo for health and shine?
Loreal shampoo,masque etc.. for colored hair (red pack) .It works the best for me.The hair stays really smooth and shiny,and the color lasts too.Best shampoo for health and shine?
i say use the garine furltis color sheild line they are all formulated to make ur hair shiny and it will protect ur color
Pantene or Herbal Essence it won't just leave it shiny it will smell good
I don't know about shampoos, but you can do oil treatments that will make it shine. Also, you can try doing a final rinse in cold water whenever you wash it. I didn't think this would work, it sounds too easy, but I did it and my hair stays really shiny now. It closes the hair follicles that the warm water opened, kinda like with facial pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment