Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo Shine test for Science fair??

For my 7th grade science fair i decided to do my report on Shampoo Shine, Store-bought shine shampoos that make your hair 'shine' or vinegar and honey together. For my project I need a color chat of shine, different shampoos VS. vinegar and honey. Does anyone know where I can find a picture or that? I know at the store you can look at the product and look under it and there is a scroll type thing you can pull down and see the what the shine determines or a piece of paper under it. That would work well, but I obviously cant just go take it out of the store, although it would be nice! Please help!!Shampoo Shine test for Science fair??
Wow! It sounds like a great project but it is going to be hard to do. You're going to have to have a number of samples of the same color hair (and possibly several colors). You might be able to get samples from a hair salon. To measure shine. you might be able to use a photographer's light meter. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment