Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo/conditioner: Aussie Sun Touched Shine, Aussie Hair Insurance, or Aussie Opposites Attract?

I have light brown, slightly wavy, just past shoulder-length hair. I tried Aussie Cleanse and Mend shampoo and conditioner and I LOVE THEM! But I want another set of shampoo/conditioner so I can alternate and have more variety. Should I get the Shine, Hair Insurance, or Opposites Attract?


More info. on products: http://www.aussie.com/us/collections/


THANKS!Which shampoo/conditioner: Aussie Sun Touched Shine, Aussie Hair Insurance, or Aussie Opposites Attract?
In my experience, it's not the shampoo that really matters, it's the conditioner. Anyone sounds fine, sun touched would be fine too. if you have damage - use the protection one, if it's prone to frizz, use the opposites attract one...Which shampoo/conditioner: Aussie Sun Touched Shine, Aussie Hair Insurance, or Aussie Opposites Attract?
sun touched shine
It depends on what your hair needs !





use hair insurance if you style your hair a lot with a straightener or curling iron or other heated styling device





use sun-touched shine if your hair is dull and you want it to look shiny





use opposites attract if you style your hair a lot with hairspray, this will make it still soft but hold it in place .





hope i helped ! :)
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment