Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo for shine?

There is a Redken's Vinyl Glam mega shine spray or Redken's ';Glass'; smoothing serum that gives super shine where you want it (incredible for stopping frizz too) These spray on shines can be bought in most beauty shops now. It is so cool! If you really want shine, go crazy or add just a little. It's amazing stuff!What is the best shampoo for shine?
I think Garnier Fructis,What is the best shampoo for shine?
nothing can help ur nappy a$$ hair! get a wig u idiot
garnier fructise sleek and shine =D
CASTILE
I believe that Garnier Fructis Sleek and shine works pretty well. you can check out Pantene products, which also works pretty well.
I love having my hair shiny and I use Aussie...it works great. :)
shine dose not look good
I'd say Garner Fructise Rinse your hair in cold water for shine otherwise

No comments:

Post a Comment