Monday, December 28, 2009

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for colored blonde hair? but i want shine too?

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv Garnier Fructise shampoo %26amp; conditioner! They have a line for color-treated/permed hair and it's fabulous. My hair is highlighted blonde and it keeps it super soft, shiny, and never weighed down at all! And if you're looking for a volume boost, try Tres-emme root boosting spray, it's awesome.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for colored blonde hair? but i want shine too?
Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo and Conditioner. If you want shine they also sell a treatment called All Soft. I've used it since I also have color-treated hair and it makes my hair very soft and shiny. Redken also sells a shine spray which my hair stylist always puts on my hair after she finishes styling.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for colored blonde hair? but i want shine too?
Treseme
that vive stuff works good on mine
John Freida Sheer blonde


http://www.folica.com/John_Frieda_She_d8鈥?/a>
maybe a shampoo that has Manzanilla/ChomoliE
how bout try using pantene or dove shampoo and conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment