Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does ';Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine'; shampoo and conditioner make ur hair smell really good??

im looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will make my hair smell GREAT! will garnier fructis sleek and shine do the trick???Does ';Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine'; shampoo and conditioner make ur hair smell really good??
Garnier Fructic smells amazing I promise.


I use their shampoos and conditioners on my own hair %26amp; I love them :) They work so well.





-AmelieDoes ';Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine'; shampoo and conditioner make ur hair smell really good??
i just used the deep conditioner. It made my hair smell great.


but i have african american hair and i like the results


people who dont have my kind of hair told me that it dried their hair out and it was too greasy for them.


but it does smell great!!!!!!!
Garnier makes my hair feel all greasy and such, Hemp shampoo kicks ***, but cheaper good shampoo is Vive... and to make it smell good you should get Dove Frizz controll hair cream, even if your hair isn't frizzy... it smells AWESOME!
EVERYTHING GARNIER SMELLS AWESOME!


like fruits in a bottle .. :]
Garnier Fructis smells the BEST, thats why I use it! :)
Yeah...love that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment