Monday, December 28, 2009

Shampoo/citre shine?

hey has anyone tried this new sampoo called citre shine, the company says that it will make ur hair shiny and vibrant but like i never tried it so want to know if u have tried this shampooo and dou u like it and what does it do excatly, besides given shine . i mean does it even make ur hair shiny and how much does it cost the shampoo and conditionner and can u buy it at walmart thx i want to buy it just to try it but i want to know if it's worth spending money and please mension how much does it costShampoo/citre shine?
I used to use citre shine and I really liked it. I have very long straight and somewhat fine hair, I did feel it made my hair shiny, also seemed to give me some volume and body. It was some time ago that I used it so I don't remember how much it was, but I do remember it was fairly inexpensive.





I've never been to a Wallmart (I know, I know, there just isn't one in my area) so I don't know if they carrry it, but I would imagine they would, if not, try other drugstores in your area.





I changed from citre shine when my sister in law started working at a salon and getting me great deals on really fine hair products. If you want to really treat your hair, try K-Pak products, especially the reconstructing conditioner. Very expensive, and worth every single cent. Even my brothers like the K-Pak products and they are very masculine contractor type dudes who don't fuss with their appearance at all.Shampoo/citre shine?
Try the new brand called Organix. Its the best! You'll be able to get it at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Safeway, etc. The fragrances are awesome! You'll love Organix!
I don't care much for the Citre Shine shampoo and conditioner, but the defrizz serum is GREAT. I can't go without it. It works just like Frizz Ease (if you've ever tried that) but it's waaay cheaper. You can buy it at Wal-Mart for just less that $5. I have thick, curly hair and I don't use gel or anything, just Citre Shine. I LOOOOVE it!
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment