Thursday, December 24, 2009

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Volumizing Shampoo - Amber to Maple?

Does this product really work? how much does it cost? does it really leave ur hair smell bad?John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Volumizing Shampoo - Amber to Maple?
ok well i bought the dark borwn hair one forgot the name but yea i hated it it costed about 7 bucks i got it from walmart it made my hair fuzzi abd dry like really dry but it has a nice coconut smell like the smell is good if u like coconut i have also tried john frieda glaze for brunettes, that was also a waste of money i thought it did not change for my hair, and when u put it on ur hands u get like a borwnish skin color on ur hands for a while until u wash it 3 or 4 times so yea john frieda products arn't the best i think u'll just waste ur money like i did so don't buy it!John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Volumizing Shampoo - Amber to Maple?
I used the product for a while, I wasn't really impressed with the way it lathered, and it didn't really seem to smell much at all. I paid about $4 for the shampoo and conditioner, each.
I tried the brilliant brunette line of product the only thing it did was made my hair dry and frizz. I found them terrible products for my particular hair, which is very curly. Cost they are available at most stores for roughly the same amount as most cheap shampoos 6 or 7 dollars a bottle. Personally for my hair I have to stick with genuine, good salon products.
I use it every day! I am really pleased, it smells goood, regardless of what people say. Its about $ 5 a bottle. Also, I would reccomend the conditioner too!


Good Luck!
I use the platinum to blond john Frieda. I notice the difference when I use a different shampoo. The cost is about $10. U.S. I don't notice the smell, I spray perfume in my hair
i have no clue. search it on google or sumthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment