Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does cowbody magic shampoo really work?? (the shine in yellow out)pref?

need to get my leopard spotty Appaloosas yellow stains out :DDoes cowbody magic shampoo really work?? (the shine in yellow out)pref?
Yes, Cowboy Magic products are wonderful. Haven't met one yet that didn't work as advertised.Does cowbody magic shampoo really work?? (the shine in yellow out)pref?
YES definitely.


I've never had a problem with Cowboy magic products--they work AMAZING and they're my #1 favorite when it comes to grooming products.


They're a little more pricey than some other alternatives, but from what I've found they work the best.


A friend of mine has a white appaloosa with a bit of roaning on his legs, ears, and face (so he's mostly white..), and it gets the stains out very easily. I highly recommend Cowboy Magic.
I love, love, love cowboy magic and all of their stuff.





But for you, you should get some of this: http://www.riovistaproducts.com/products鈥?/a>





I used that on my dark bay and white mare's tail, since she had both black, and white in it and it worked wonderfully. I also used to wash my dogs, who are dark brown and white, or black and white, and their color not being off is important for shows. It also adds amazing shine.
YES!!!! if you use any shampoo or conditioner use cowboy magic

No comments:

Post a Comment