Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo/ conditioner gives your hair the best shine?

I have thick, long brownish hair, so what shampoo or conditioner should I use to get the best shine out of it?What shampoo/ conditioner gives your hair the best shine?
I have been using that new Pantene Ice Shine and it works really well. It makes your hair shiny and very silky smooth.What shampoo/ conditioner gives your hair the best shine?
I think first u should champi with coconut oil left ur hair for one hour after that do any shampoo but i feel SHANELLE will be good choice after that apply wine on ur hairs or some vinegar with lemon
forget shampoo and conditioner for shine, one cleans the other conditions that's it. Get yourself some shine drops or a shine serum put some in your hair when wet and a bit in when dry the stuff makes your hair feel like corn silk
.
I would say Pantene....duh! Or you can try Sunsilk. You can't really get any better than that! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment