Saturday, December 19, 2009

What type of shampoo/treatment helps with hairgrowth and gives you a shine ?

I think the flat iron makes my hair have more of a silk feeling and a shine to it, can some one recommend a good flat iron ?What type of shampoo/treatment helps with hairgrowth and gives you a shine ?
From what I've heard..... Nioxin(can be found on ebay, JcPenney, or other reputable salons) will do wonders for expanding your hair follicle making it grow in faster, thicker and more dense. I've tried a dietary supplement sold at cvs, rite aid, walgreens and on ebay... It's called Nu-Hair. It works wonders. They also have a haircare line with shampoo, conditioner, and other products to use in conjunction with oral supplements. It took a month of taking the vitamins and my hair was growing like a weed again and was much fuller.
  • signature loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment